Friday, January 25, 2008

Yay! DC Loves You and Baby R :o)




Rashanda!! Oh the blessings of babies! 2008 is the year of New Beginnings and this is def. a new one for you! It seems like everyone is having girls this year...my sister, my best friend, and you too! I am very excited for you, Baby R, and Daddy R! Continue to pray every day. Don't worry about being a good parent b/c you will be! I don't know anything about having kids, but I know that with your personality, drive, and heart - you will be a great mom! I know we're waiting until the baby is born for the final name, but don't think I forgot about those names we brainstormed over dinner! haha Make sure to put ours at the top of the list! haha I'm putting up some pics from the dinner in DC when Cort came to visit. You were already pregnant and looking good girl! You're such a diva! DC LOVES YOU!