Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby R's on the Way and I'm so EXCITED!!! Congrats Rodney and Rashanda!

Okay, okay, okay one of my very best friend's in the entire world is having a baby and I just love it! I am soooo excited and amazed at how quickly we have grown up! It seems like just yesterday we were practicing cheers for an upcoming game, talking about the guy we had a crush on and feverishly filling out college applications. Now we cheer on Sundays from our couch- cuz we both love football-, we talk about the type of man we want to marry-cuz we ain't gettin' any younger-, and we feverishly pay our bills online- thank God for our college education and wonderful jobs!


Yes, it is a new day and age and Rashanda Grimes is oh so pregnant and oh so cute! The reason I have decided to start this blog is because Rashanda ives in New York but of course everyone in the DMV wishes we could constantly see and speak with her daily and of course--rub that lil' belly of hers! Since we can't do those things daily I figured that a blog would be a perfect way to see updated pics of Rashanda-or as I call her Lil' Butta-, Rodney and Baby R! This is the perfect outlet to provide prayer and support to both Rodney and Rashanda through written words of encouragement. Like the old a proverb says, "It takes a village to raise a child." So in reality, if you know and love Rodney or Rashanda like I do, then you're pregnant too!




This blog will give you weekly updates on the pregnancy and will list upcoming events such as the shower and expected date of delivery. Pics will be posted and Rashanda will provide honest posts on how she is feeling day-to-day. I encourage each and every one of you to post responses to her blogs and add any comments you may have. Directions to post to this blog will be e-mailed to you! If you have questions or need help navigating through this blog please e-mail me at KarenJames_@hotmail.com.

Have a joyous and blessed New Year,
Karen James