Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Plentiful Blessings!!


First I'd like to say KUDOS to Ms. Karen for being a remarkable friend. Creating this blog was a cute and loving idea. Everyone wishes for a bff like you!

Best wishes to Rashanda and Rodney. This baby is truly blessed to have parents such as yourselves. May these happy days have no comparison to what's to come...even better! I'll be sure to check back periodically to check out your bump, I'll add you to my bump surveillance along with Jessica Alba!

BTW, I see yall holding out on Baby R's name. Just promise me you won't create a Rodney and Rashanda name combo such as Rashiney or Rodshanda. Remember her name will be a resume header one day!! HAHAHA

Seeing all these pics on here makes me wish I had a throwback of our Horny Hornet days!! SSVA!!

XOXO
Janell