Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gaining Weight and Dresses


Okay...so you all know I've never weighed more than 112 (yeah, that's right like Room 112, where the playas dwell). I was at my heaviest back in '98-'99...hmmmm. So gaining weight has been funny to me because, it just NEVER happens. And since September I have gained 20 lbs. Well Daddy R bought me a few dresses a couple weeks ago from American Apparel, since none of my suits button up and my pants won't come up past my knees. Thanks Daddy R!






So I won't tell you how many times I've worn these dresses in the last couple of weeks, but I will say that they are sooooo versatile, comfy and extra roomy. Work, Dinner, Church - I've worn them to all of these places.

More updates to come...

PS - Do you guys see how light I am (compared to the picture with Prima & I and Danee' & I, below)? I think a BABY MOON (a trip before Baby R arrives) is MUCH needed. Any ideas?