Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What a blessing...Butterfly is having a baby girl!!!

Wow......we've known each other since the 7th grade..wow when was that back in 1993 about wow 14 years ago. You have always been someone that I could see have a kind and loving heart. I am so happy for the both of you that through the love that you have for each other you've created a blessing from God....Wow my little butterfly is going to be a mommy. I know we've grown apart a little as we've grown, become young women, went off to college and our career paths have gone in different ways with you in NY and me in NC, then MI then back home here in VA. But we still text each other on major holidays and see each other a various events VA's first ladies night...You are truly a friend and I wish nothing but the best for you, Daddy R and Baby R. I look forward to see the updated pictures thoughout your pregnancy. Additionally I hope that in the next couple of months you able to have a baby shower here back at home and that I get an invite when that time arrives. Again I am so happy for you. Be blessed butterfly. Oh yeah I see your little one is due in June maybe she'll be born on my b-day June 18 lol. Love you always no matter where you're at in the world.

TTYL...Kisses!!!