Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Poppa Kapp Sounds Off......

Hey Sweetie,

I am so excited as well to know that I will soon be a _____father (can't bring myself to saying it yet) although Danee' is quick to remind me! This is something you should expect when you have daughters but you are never ready for the announcement when it comes. When you told me I had to be strong (you know Daddy style) and not let you see me cry, but inside I was bursting with joy and shouting Hallelujah!!! What did I say, "baby don't tell your Daddy you've been having sex?" and put my fingers in my ears all the while driving around the circle at Union Station. That was funny to me. LOL At Myself. But really, my excitement is that God is blessing us as a family by expanding us by one and in doing so will be enlarging our territory. Like Karen said, it takes a village. Yesterday when you called and told me it was a girl (here we go again, now I'm outnumbered 4-1) I shed a tear again! For those that don't know, we are a crying family and that was a time to sniff-sniff for Baby R! Rodney don't want to leave you out b/c I know how it can be. I Love You Man. I will be back up in NY soon, let's plan to do brunch and keep the appointment no matter what. Peace and Blessings.