Thursday, January 24, 2008

Makes My Day!

It's hard being away from home and pregnant. I wish during this process I could just move all of you to the Big Apple. But, as Janelle said I am blessed to have such a wonderful BFF, one who knew what it took to make my day...everyday. Thanks Karen...Love ya girl! But, I can't leave out all of you who have contributed to this Blog and those of you who can't quite figure the blog out but call and check on us. We truly appreciate all of the love and support and hope this doesn't end when Baby R actually arrives. wink, wink...anyone down to babysit? I'm totally kidding I won't be letting this little DIVA go too far without me.


Last night as I walked up to my apartment, this was waiting for me...





Thank you Auntie Jules!


The card reads: Congrats on the baby girl!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to dress her and play with her. Auntie Jules is here for you!! Love You, Jules


I love my friends and family! And again I must say this blog, your prayers, your words of encouragement, the balloons and flowers MAKE MY DAY!

Thank you!



Much Love,
Rashanda