Friday, January 25, 2008

God's Blessing

Life leads us down some of the same roads and just like a scenic route it allows us to reflect on our past with the anticipation of our future. As I reflect on the joys as My Baby R allowed me to experience I am overwhelmed with watching the progress of Baby R’s development. Each day brings about a new experience in your pregnancy and I am so blessed that you and Rodney have allowed family and friends to be apart of Baby R’s development. Twenty Six years ago, my Baby R came into my life and I have enjoyed every minute of being your mother and friend. As I came across these precious memories, I found it fitting to share them at this moment. Treasure each day of your pregnancy with Baby R as it cannot be repeated just as my life with you cannot be repeated. Each moment is a memoir and with God’s blessing your memoir will someday be Baby R’s memoir.