Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On the Blog Again...

Haven't blogged since last week...but I have read each and every one of your posts. I really don't know what to say. I have such wonderful friends and family and the love is just over abundant. I am lucky, grateful and blessed to have each of you in my life. Whether I spoke to you yesterday, texted you on Friday, chatted over email this morning, haven't seen you since 2001, told you that you were not my friend over something petty or our friendship was in shambles for the majority of 2007...you have embraced me in this joyous time and I appreciate it. Might I also add that this darn thing was supposed to make me smile and laugh everyday, but instead every time I read one of your posts and you've included an inspiring quote or bible verse, have posted a funny picture, or reminded me of some crazy time we had...I can't help but cry (maybe it's because I'm all pregnant and emotional). Rodney knows all about this. And you thought I was a cry baby before...LOL!

Well, I have another doctor's appointment tonight and we'll see what good news (positive thinking) Dr. Blanchette has to say about the both of us and I will definitely keep you guys POSTed.

Thanks for the love, support and encouragement and I'll blog with you all soon.

Hugs,
Rashanda