Monday, January 14, 2008

BT said...

As the grandmother of Baby R, I am compelled to express my joy at the news of a child joining my immediate family. I was getting a little worried that it would never happen but I never thought that Rod and Ra would be the first to deliver. I'm confident that they will be responsible, loving parents. I want them to know that my husband, myself, Ronnie and Stef will always be there for them. I pray for a healthy grandchild and hope that I don't spoil it too much but I won't make any promises seeing how I have ruined the three I already have! I look forward to the big day and I hold Rod and Ra responsible for rearing Baby R with all the love and devotion that a baby deserves. Raising a child is not easy and demands a lot of your time and energy. You are held responsible for your actions and that of Baby R until he/she becomes an adult. That seems like long time but it goes by very fast. What you do from now until that baby is born will determine the mental outcome of Baby R. Sing, read, laugh and play music (not rap) to Baby R. Respect one another and introduce Baby R to positive influences, i.e., healthy food, clean environment, when possible, church, good schools and all of the things that you both were privvy to. We love you and Baby R. Looking forward to the blessed day!

January 13, 2008 6:40 PM