Saturday, January 26, 2008

Congrats girl!

Hey Rashanda!

Girl I am so happy for you and Rodney! I say ditto to a lot of things others have said on this blog. I've known you since the 7th grade and I am amazed at how time flies! Long gone are the days of cheering for the Mt. Vernon tigers, going to see Rare Essence at the Ritz, or even hanging out at the BBS at UVA. Now you are about to enter a new chapter in your life....motherhood.

It is such an honor and priviledge to have the responsibility to nurture, provide, protect, love, and raise another human being. The Bible tells us that we should train up a child in the way he should go. I am confident that you and Rodney will do just that!

I cannot wait to meet this little diva! I'm sure she is going to have her mother's spontaneous and outgoing personality.

Congrats Rodney & Rashanda!

P.S. I'm envious of the fact that you have weighed 112 pounds all this time! Girl I haven't weighed that much since middle school. I'm sure you are going to go back to your normal size once baby "R" comes.

Much love,
Nanah