Monday, February 25, 2008

Chicka-Chicka-POP

First of all Butta...that lil' belly is so adorable!!! I know you told me you had popped and I have seen you several times but I didn't know you had chicka-chicka-popped! OHHHH WEEEE I luv it!

Secondly--prenatal yoga...how cute is that! I love the pics you attached to the blog as well. I am so happy for you and can't wait for you and your new blessing to take the world by storm. I can't believe you are already so far along. It seems like just the other day you called and said, "Karen, OMG, man don't say nothin' but I'm pregnant, Mook, no really I'm PREGGO!!!" LOL, do you remember what I said back to you? LOL!!! You were like the millionth person who had called me that week to tell me they were pregnant. I swear there was something in the water during the month of September. Anyhoo, you are truly glowing and I know that God has already and will continue to touch your life in amazing ways.

I log on to the blog everyday and I am so happy to see it is serving it's purpose. You are so loved by so many people and now you will have one more person who will love you unconditionally, forever and more than you can probably ever imagine. Soon Baby R will be here just lovin' her parents to death! How great is that!

Well, we all know you are a stylish chic so I thought in the true essence of the "R" clan it was time for the blog to be UPGRADED!!! Yes, we all know Baby R and her parents do big things so I gave the blog a more fitting pink, divaesque feel!

Rashanda make sure you rub that tummy and tell that beautiful baby that I love her so much!

xoxoxoxoxo,
Karen